A local Toronto music festival, known as The Edgefest will bring their 26th festival this year at Downsview Park this upcoming July 31st. From year to year, the festival bring music lovers together to enjoy local and non-local bands and this year, The Lumineers will be the headliner of the festival.
The Lumineers – Band of Horses – The Neighbourhood – Monster Truck – Mother Mother – Dinosaur Bones – Capital Cities – Twin Forks – July Talk – Great Bloomers – Hey Marseilles – You Won’t – Imaginary Cities – The Treasures – Lucius – The Treble
WHAT TO BRING?
- Photo ID
- One sealed plastic water bottle
- Small amount of personal food in soft containers (like ziplock bag)
- Rain gear – incase weather changes
- Bug spray and/or sunscreen
- Hat and/or sunglasses
- Pocket camera without removable lens
- Disposable camera
THINGS YOU SHOULD LEAVE AT HOME:
- Rollerblades, skateboards, scooters
- Weapons and illegal substances
- Alcoholic beverages
- Glass bottle, cans or containers
- Video/Audio recorder
- Professional camera
- Lawn furnituure
- Hard coolers
HOW TO GET THERE?
By TTC: 101 Downsview Park bus route from Downsview subway station. Everyone must enter from the park at John Drury Dr and Sheppard Ave W to the festival.
By car: From Highway 401, exit at Keele St and take Keele St north to Sheppard Ave and turn right. The entrance to the park is one block east at John Drury Dr.